Bachelor of Arts Degree
About Our Program
Students develop the ability to work with others effectively in professional settings and become skilled in using technology and information resources to make organizationally sound, socially responsible decisions at work. Management students gain an understanding of the functions that make organizations run effectively (accounting, finance, marketing), as well as the composition (structure and culture), human resource management systems, and leader behavior influence the effectiveness of individuals, groups, and systems at work. Students broaden their awareness of the economic, social, and political issues that impact management decision-making.
This program is available in the PACE Undergraduate Program only. Courses are available in an accelerated, evening and online format.
- Completion of a minimum of 120 credit hours of coursework.
- Completion of general education courses required for all bachelor’s degrees.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 (for all work completed at Chaminade).
- Minimum of 45 credit hours must be upper division coursework.
- At least half of the required upper division courses must be completed at Chaminade.
Students working toward a Bachelor’s degree must complete a minimum of 120 credit hours of coursework, which includes general education requirements, electives, pre-major requirements (if applicable) and major requirements.
- BU 200 Introduction to Business
- BU 224 Applied Business Statistics
- AC 201 Principles of Accounting I
- AC 202 Principles of Accounting II
- EC 201 Principles of Macroeconomics *EC 201 will satisfy the Social Science general education requirement.
- EC 202 Principles of Microeconomics
- MGT 301 Organizational Behavior
- MGT 305 Management of Information Resources
- MGT 311 Organizational Design
- MGT 312 Organizational Leadership
- MGT 306 Management of Human Resources
- BU 308 Professional Writing and Presentation
- BU 362 Legal and Ethical Issues in Business
- MGT 420 Team Building & Process Management
- MGT 421 Negotiation & Conflict Resolution
- MGT 422 Professional Development
- MGT 425 Strategic Project Management
Input the main text content for your module here.